It is a platform focused on children's learning, for kids from 0 to 6 years. Find over 5,000 videos, books, cartoons, interactive activities, shows and games. Available in more than 180 countries and 7 languages.
Educational content, fun and safe for kids, with worldwide recognition developed by specialists.
Join over 5 million users and let your kid learn while having fun.
– No Advertisement.
– Activities involving STEM subjects: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
– Access even without the internet.
– Animated Series for each age group. It stimulates activities beyond the screen, like Do-It-Yourself and Sing-a-Long.
– The digital library contains titles for little ones to read with the family and audiobooks with stories filled with emotion.
– Supported by specialists in pedagogy and children's psychology, it has themes that address literacy, music, meditation, motor coordination, arts and logic.
– Simultaneous screen access, they can all enjoy at the same time on different devices.
– Parental Control. Parents can restrict certain animated series and usage control.
– Exclusive content: Junior on the Job, Theo, Kate, Mimi and Lupi, Kantalá, SuperHands, Tiny Balloon, Lupi Club and much more.
It includes Baby Shark, Sesame, Pocoyo, Masha and the Bear, Storybots, Little Baby Bum, Bob the builder, Morph.
PlayKids has a subscription service that offers full access to the app's videos, games, songs, books, and weekly updates! Here's how it works:
– Renewed once a month or year depending on the plan.
– Your subscription is valid on any device registered to your account.
– It is renewed automatically unless you disable automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
– To manage your subscription or disable automatic renewal, open your user settings page after your purchase.
– The cost of the current month's subscription cannot be refunded, and service cannot be stopped in the middle of a billing period.
Terms of Service: http://assets.playkidsapp.com/html/tos-en.html
Please note: videos and characters may vary by country. If you have any questions, please visit http://support.playkidsapp.com/.