Give your children a serious case of the giggles when you introduce them to a zany zebra, shy sheep, jolly giraffe and modest moose! Dress up, feed, play and care for these cute animals and discover dozens of emotions in this endless play funhouse. Pretend play with over 110 objects, foods, toys and musical instruments and find out how to please your lovable pets.
Explore feelings in an open ended free style playroom! These huggable pets have personality to spare and are animated with realistic multi-faceted reactions to a whole host of scenarios.
Transform the giraffe into a disco dancer, join the zebra at a Mexican fiesta, dive underwater with the sheep and watch the chef moose in his kitchen prepare a delicious meal for you! See them jump in response to a horn or alarm. Watch their ears flatten and droop when sad. Make their eyes roll and hear them snort with delight.
• 4 hilarious animals to play with: zebra, sheep, giraffe, moose
• Dress up with hats, glasses, clothing & accessories
• Unlimited combinations make for hours of pretend play
• Wide variety of toys, musical instruments, food and slurp-worthy drinks
• Vegetarian mode included
• 10 animated scenes triggered by special objects
• Dozens of richly nuanced reactions & emotions expressed through sounds & body language
• Save your creations & special moments to the camera roll
• No rules – Pure free play fun
• Language neutral gameplay without verbal or written directions
• Eye-catching, colorful graphics
• Lively music and delightful sound effects
• No in-app purchases, no 3rd party ads
MORE THAN 110 OBJECTS FOR HOURS OF PRETEND PLAY FUN
• Bubble maker, sponge, pacifier, toothbrush, klaxon, whistle, microphone, megaphone, radio, mystery box, balloon, diving mask, flute, headphones, harmonica, telephone and more.
• Wide variety of vegetables, fruits and delicacies!
• Many accessories including hats, glasses, mustaches and wigs!
PLAY AND LEARN
• Encourage imagination & creative expression through pretend play
• Develop empathy by connecting the animals' emotions to their causes
• Inspire curiosity while exploring cause and effect relationships
• Develop understanding & care for other creatures
• Practice talking about feelings
• Learn fundamental social skills
• Build language as parents help children put names to the many emotions and reactions
• Practice following directions and answering simple “Wh” questions related to the animals’ responses
English US, English GB, Español, Español (Latinoamérica), Português (Brasil), Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Svenska, Nederlands, ไทย, 한국어, 中國（繁體）, 中文（简, 体）, 日本語, हिंदी, русский, Melayu